Teltune AB are specialists in 4G and 5G connections where we use world-leading Cradlepoint solutions. Teltune AB is a Certified Partner of Cradlepoint.
Cradlepoint has the most comprehensive portfolio of enterprise-class wireless routers and adapters for all applications. Their wireless solutions unlock the power of LTE and 5G mobile networks to give your WAN the infinite range, uninterrupted reliability and real-time agility needed to keep up with your business. Connect fixed and temporary locations, vehicles, field strengths and IoT devices, anywhere. Simply. Secure. Wireless.
Network as a Service
5G-ready router with a powerful combination of services and performance in a portable, compact form factor.
- Throughput - 940 Mbps (Firewall)
- Wi-Fi - Dual-band, dual-concurrent; 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)
- Ethernet Ports - 5 GbE (LAN/WAN switchable), 1 SFP+
- Wireless Connectivity - Gigabit-Class LTE
- Cloud Management - Yes
Today we use services online like never before, we all want the freedom to work in different places and expect good performance and quality as we consume a lot of information.
All this will be possible with our Network as a Service (NaaS) service, which is based on modern technology from Cradlepoint, part of Ericsson. A working connection is an important prerequisite for customers, employees, visitors and guests. A connection needs to be fast, error-free and secure.
Benefits of Network as a Service
- We handle your external data communication (connection to the internet, the router)
- Minimum costs for network equipment and staffing. There will be ongoing operating costs instead of capital costs
- The hardware comes from leading manufacturers
- We take responsibility for operation, monitoring, service and maintenance of the hardware
- We provide both Swedish- and English-speaking support
- You get a cost-effective and modern network that meets high standards of security and availability
- With Network as a Service you do not have to think about technology, we do it for you
- Our solution is future-proof with 5G
Teltune AB's Network as a Service is a service delivery.
It can be purchased both as a standardized packaged service, but also adapted to your specific needs.
Packaged and customized service included
- Establishment - We send a 4G router to your company. You insert the operator's SIM card and we monitor that the hardware is put into operation correctly and verify the connection.
- Operation - Ongoing operation, support, troubleshooting, reporting and management.
To give you a good solution over the mobile network, we monitor the signal strength from the mobile network.
If the signal strength is low, we will come up with suggestions for improvement and an alternative may be to set up an external antenna if the signal strength should be low.