Teltune AB is a Certified Partner and Product Trainer for RealWear
RealWear HMT-1 forms the basis of Connected Worker software. Use it in wet, dusty, hot, dangerous and noisy industrial environments. A completely robust head-mounted unit that can be attached to safety helmets and can be used with safety goggles or corrective goggles.
The high-resolution micro-screen sits just below your line of sight and looks like a 7-inch tablet. It's an industrial dashboard: there when you need it and out of the way when you do not need it. HMT-1 works with powerful software applications from solution partners, each optimized for completely hands-free voice control.
That means no scrolling, swiping or tapping - just simple voice commands. Use it for video calling, document navigation, guided workflow, mobile forms and industrial IoT data visualization.
Microsoft Teams transforms HMT into a voice-activated headset for remote collaboration between on-site technicians and expertise. RealWear is the only company that has a certified intrinsically safe head-mounted unit for extremely dangerous areas where there are explosive gases.
- Eliminate downtime by up to 75%
- Reduce travel and costs
- Strengthen your techniques in the field
- Video call in 720p @ 30fps
Cisco Webex Expert
Cisco Webex Expert connects field technologies to the rest of your business, improves security, increases productivity and delivers strong returns. Technicians wearing an HMT-1 with Cisco Webex Expert on Demand Hands-free can start a video call with a remote technician who can help troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
- Sharp and simple interface
- Expand the collaboration, from field technicians to the expert in the office
- Same encryption as Webex Teams
TeamViewer Pilot enhances Augmented Reality (AR) support. Augmented Reality allows you to solve problems beyond the screen, no matter how far away you are. With TeamViewer's augmented reality solution TeamViewer Pilot, you can see your connection partner's smartphone camera. At a glance, you can observe all types of equipment, machinery, infrastructure problems and more.
- Augmented Reality pushes the boundaries of remote support
- With TeamViewer Pilot, you can quickly get hold of a remote expert
- Assist your customers no matter where they are
- Save time and money by remotely solving problems
SimplyVideo’s intuitive real-time remote AR video platform makes supporting and guiding effortless. Connecting your whole team more efficiently from anywhere using the power of RealWear HMT-1 and mixed reality to solve problems, first time, fast.
- Your eyes and ears anywhere, instantly.
- Work on browsers, Android, iOS devices.
- Video calls up to 1080p
- Designed for low bandwidth environments
HMT-1 makes it possible for workers in the field to get help from experienced technicians via a two-way video call where the expert can remotely see and hear from the fieldworker's point of view.
- Use HMT-1 instead of flying in experts, saving both time and money
- Unplanned interruptions? HMT-1 together with a remote expert gets machines up and running faster
- Work with both hands and control HMT-1 with simple voice commands
- Unmatched noise reduction - Four digital microphones and advanced algorithms.
- Powerful sound - Integrated speaker and 3.5 mm audio jack for use with hearing protection.
- PPE compliant - Designed to work with hard helmets, shock dolls and goggles.
- Full shift internal battery - Interchangeable for continuous use.